Friday, February 3, 2012

A Good Day

Today is going to be a good day. Im convincing myself. Im going home today for the weekend. My parents are taking a much deserved trip to Big Bear to test out their ski skills... well, Steve is seeing if hes still got it and Mom is attempting to become a pro like Steve. So, I am taking care of our sweet animals, Sammy, Simon, and Sofie. I need a nice homestay so I am stoked.

I just have to get through this ridiculous test. This ridiculous Genetics test. This ridiculous Genetics test that my professor wouldnt make a study guide for... and told us to study pretty much everything in the chapters weve covered. And offered extra credit to people to create study guides, and when she chose one to recommend to the class, that person would receive TWO points extra credit. But she forgot, got busy, I dont know and never recommended one for us... Then emailed us at 1115 last night apologizing for that. Im bitter. Yes. But all I can do is try with the material Ive been studying...

And today is club rush. I, along with some others, am representing the pre-vet club. It shall be a real riot. Then after all that... Ill come home at some point. Im just so excited.

But the main reason Im posting today is because I wanted to see who the chosen one was for todays daily puppy. And in honor of my sweet sweet Sam, they have chosen Bella Bear, the Newfie. Although shes brown, and Sammys black, he absolutely looked like her when he was a puppy, a big black ball of fur. He was the cutest little thing! Some people dont believe us when we say hes part Newfoundland... but he definitely looks like one in so many ways! He still has that sweet Newfie face. So this weekend, Sammy is my priority. To keep him happy and not wondering where Mom and Steve ran off to. I love time with Sam. And in honor of my weekend with him, Bella Bear (what an adorable name too!) is gracing her presence on my page.


No comments:

Post a Comment