Saturday, August 13, 2011

Retraction

I feel as if I must write a retraction for my last post (dated yesterday night). Upon a second glance over, I realized a reader could easily take it as if my mother is a terrible parent. But really it is quite the contrary. Scroll down to Fifty is Freedom and youll see all the amazing things about my mom and see why I love her and we get along so well.

We find those stories hilarious. It may come off that I was neglected in my sufferings, but really, it was quite the opposite. When we reflect on these stories, we laugh hysterically. We can share our vantage points with each other and others and it tends to make the story that much more pleasurable.

Really, my mom is a fantastic mom. Shes done nothing but love me and support me my whole life....

And laugh at me when I fall.

Mehehehe!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment